Why Dr. Eileen?
You want a competent professional who you can relate to and connect with as a person.
Expertise, warmth, empathy, sense of humor, the capacity – and the genuine desire – to really listen to you really matter always but especially in risking your vulnerability with a (mental health) professional.
I have always thrived on being a student of human nature from the time I was a go-to confident among adolescent peers to my undergraduate pursuit of theology and philosophy to the depth study of psychology and, most recently, advanced training in psychoanalysis.
Working with people on the truth of their emotional / psychic lives is a big part of my life purpose and the greatest source of education I will ever know.
Come. Meet me in person.
Perhaps I can be of personal, most pivotal help to you or someone you love.
- Full time private practice — 1995 - present
- American Psychological Association, member
- Washington Psychoanalytic Institute, Advanced Candidate, 2010 - present
- Washington School of Psychiatry: Couples and Family and Group Psychotherapy, 1998 - 2000
- Illinois School of Professional Psychology: Doctor of Psychology, 1989
- Clinical Psychology Internship: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana, 1988
- St Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana: BA in Theology, 1983